Friday 12 September 2008

Do tags and titles effect the number of views on youtube?



That is the question, does the tags and title of a video on youtube effect the number of views? If you look at a youtube channel like forrestfire101 you would say, yes they do, because this guys videos aren't much, and practically all of them are Indiana Jones related.

So heres what I came up with, I formulated an study a few days ago where I make a brickfilm that isn't very high quality animation wise and plot wise, and make it star wars or indiana jones related, then see if I get thousands of views. If I do, then the answer to the question is yes.

So here is what I came up with, check it out, if this video gets thousands of views then my hypothesis is correct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWc5vNEa6eo

I will continue to monitor this and update my blog if anything drastic happens with this study.

Subscribe to this blog and check back for updates.

Cheers

http://www.rsteenoven.co.uk

No comments: