Friday 5 September 2008

Big Brother Finale - Rachel Wins

I don't generally watch this programme, but I thought I'd watch some of the last ones. And it is sometimes pretty funny. Anyway the results were tonight, and I was pretty shocked at the results (I was a Rex fan because he's just plain funny when he's taking the piss out of people).



Anyway 5th place went to Darnell, I wasn't very shocked at this, hes a boring housemate and I don't see how he got to the final. He came out of the house in a skirt and he had a pony with him anyway, I didn't see the point but whatever.




4th place was for Rex (Which I was surprised at because I thought he'd win) however he had a proper gay pose for the cameras, and he's apparently loaded anyway so he didn't really deserve to win the cash.




3rd place went to Sara, I was also shocked at this, I thought she was one of the winning contenders, along with Rex, but I guess I am wrong. I'm not going to deny it either that I think she is pretty Fit. When I heard the cheer for her last week, I thought she was certainly going to be 2nd or 1st.





The runner up of big brother went to, MIKEY. This was a surprise, I thought the first blind man in big brother would win, but obviously not. He was a pretty funny guy and he was blind so that was a bonus :D






The winner of big brother, which came as a MASSIVE shock to me, who would have thought that boring rachel would have won something. She was often said to "Sit on the fence alot" and I agree with this, she was just one of the worst housemates. How could she have won, its not typical of winners of big brother, they usually have something about them that makes them different from everyone else (Tourettes eg)





Basically this years big brother was not bad, untill the final, rachel did not deserve to win.

So yeah what are your views? Who did you want to win? Do you like rachel? I personally don't.

Read up next time, subscribe to my feed.

No comments: