Sunday 27 July 2008

Gordon Brown set straight by Harman?


Now I don't really understand all this politics stuff, but what I do know is that "Gordon Brown" seems to think that the labour party are plotting against him...... He leads the labour party, yet he thinks everyone is out to get him? Deputy leader Harman seems to have set him straight, kindly pointing out that the labout party is focused on running the country, I have no idea where gordon brown gets his ideas, I'm guessing he's had a bad day at the home, maybe the dog urinated on his leg? Who knows.

Seems all this labour nonsense could be a good thing to animate, I was thinking about maybe doing a parody of one of the labour speeches, just to see how many "Labour Lovers" complain at me, should be rather interesting. This animation would involve commentary of the speech, pointing out obvious points, but over exaggerating them.

I never really have been interested in politics, but it seems I could become more interested, by making fun of it in the form of a brickfilm.

Next? Rant on sex in brickfilms (Lego animation)

http://www.rsteenoven.co.uk

No comments: