Sunday 10 August 2008

Brickfilming contest BRAWL ended


The First official BRAWL (Brickfilm rapidly all week long), created by Munzapoppa, has now ended. The theme was "Negotiation", and each film had to have a certain mod element, either a blue and yellow brick together, or the letter C, just to make sure the film was actually made for this contest. With 11 entries taken in, its not bad for the first one. I managed to enter, with my film, Pigeon negotiator which is around 3:00 minutes. You can find it at my website.
I'd appreciate it if you checked it out, or comment on my youtube video.

This film, unlike many of my other films, doesn't actually feature any adult related content, which is good, as people are less likely to complain, which usually happens.

The picture isn't really related to this, other than the fact that it says brawl, so yeah. And apparently Super smash bros brawl is a good game.


I also recently came across toontube, which seems like a nice friendly website where people post animations, so you should really check this out.

No comments: